The presence of NiS inclusions may cause the spontaneous breakage of the glass sheets after the tempering process. The Heat Soak Test is used to minimize the risk of these breakages of heat-treated glass.
Prevent spontaneous breakages of tempered glass!
This process is increasingly suitable for structural glass and it ensures the tempered glass reliability and long-life. The oven is manufactured in accordance with EN 14179-1 European standard. Glass sheets are placed inside a chamber and subjected to a temperature of 280°C for two hours. This causes the breakage of the unstable glasses containing nickel sulphide inclusions.
TH Heat Soak Features
- Heating with air convection
- reduced time for installation
- Coatings with extremely high thermal protection
- Hi-tech insulation
- User-friendly operator interface
- Standard sizes from 2000*3600mm up to 3300*6000mm
- Loading capacity from 2000 kg up to 5000kg
- Heat Soak + Lamijet version available