The LineScanner is THE solution for all quality inspections of transparent flat glass products such as single sheets, insulating glass, automotive glass, processed glass, polycarbonate or film. LineScanner inspects your products with extreme precision for dimensions, drill holes, cut outs as well as surface quality and edge defects. Glass thickness, the coating side and element structure can be quickly and easily examined. Thanks to the use of specially developed glass encoders, the position and size of defects can be optimally displayed on a user-friendly display.
LineScanner can be integrated on a vertical as well as horizontal line. The minimum space needed makes the fitting easy and fast and the position in the process can be chosen to detect the defect as early as possible.
- Parallel light technology
- 16 bit technology
- Resolution 200 dpi
- Float, colored glass, laminated and tempered glass with transparency 15-99%
- All shapes
- Dimensional control, also shapes, holes, notches, cut outs
- Surface quality and edge defects (scratches, inclusions, dirt, finger prints, chips,…)
- Tempering quality (anisotropy, edge stress)
- Special inspections (Logos, pinhole in printing, etc.)